Some believe that the best way to start writing code is looking at examples. The YQL Console is a great example that show the various YQL queries and lets users manipulate and execute them in the console to see results.
The content inside the comment is then split into fourparts
- Title of the page which is all the content enclosed inside the H1 tag. This is assigned to [a.class="example-name"]'s innerHTML.
- The content of the Script tag
- Everything, except script tags inside [div.id="example-canvas"] , inside a [div.class="example-html", to indicate the corresponding HTML tags required for the example.
- Everything else inside the [div.class="example-docs"] tag, for documentation.
- were dependent on server
- required to be opened in a new window
- did not confirm to the parsing format.