This post discusses a ubiquity command that helps you convert text into links easily. You can subscribe to the command from here.
- Once subscribed, you can use this feature by selecting text in the Rich Text editor where you are typing.
- Invoke Ubiquity and type in "linkify this " to see the search results for the term you have selected.
- A preview pane with YAHOO BOSS search results is displayed. To insert the link of the second search result, you can continue typing "linkify this with 2"
- The text you selected becomes linkified.
- Ability to search for text that you type in, in addition to selected text
- Navigate the search result pages
- Insert any arbitrary link without searching.