ReactConf 2017, Santa ClaraLinks from the slides
Mobile Center and CodePush
- Sign up at http://mobile.azure.com?utm_source=react_conf_2017. Pick a repository from Github and Bitbucket, and start build for every commit. Other services include Crashes with full sourcemap support, and Analytics with support for react navigation.
- Video and blog post showing setting up devops for React Native from scratch.
- CodePush documentation at codepush.tools. Will soon be integrated into Mobile Center.
VSCode for React Native
- Debug React Native apps from VSCode - Install React Native Tools extension
- Excellent Flow support
- Node-Chakra supports Time Travel Debugging - install Node-Chakra using NVS.
- Video and Blog post of Time travel debugging
User Gesture Mirroring
- Github: nparashuram/mayakai
- Video and Blog post for User gesture mirroring
- Also works on Exponent, can be used to create a virtual device wall.
Slides available on Docs.com - https://doc.co/19Qwun