or the deployment, would need
- Compiling the source
- Sync the source code using an SVN client from here.
- Open build.properties.template and change sdk.dir to point to your location of java app engine directory
- Run ant clean enhance compile. This should create a svn_root/trunk/war directory.
- Google AppEngine account
- Create a new app engine application.
/bin/dev_appserver.cmd update warto update the source on app engine.
- Twitter OAuth credentials
- Head to http://twitter.com/oauth and create a new application
- Set the following properties
- Application Type : Browser
- Call Back URL :[
- Default Access Type : Read and Write
- Use Twitter for Login : No
- On saving this, you would get a consumer key and a consumer secret.
- Open the browser and visit the following URLs to set the consumer secret and consumer key.
- Your application has been successfully set up.
Note: The database indexes may not be built immediately on the App Engine instance. You may have to wait a while before the indexes are built.